Celebrate one of our favourite Chinese holidays with us; the & Chai Mooncake Melts are a fragrant ode to Mid-autumn Festival. Traditionally eaten to celebrate the moon-viewing festival, our mooncake soy melts can be snapped into quarters to elegantly scent your home. The set includes four fragrances inspired by Asian snacks.
- DO NOT EAT
- 4 x 40g / 1.4oz
- 100% soy wax
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free
- Assorted designs in each box
- Average burn time: 3+ hours per quarter melt.
Pomelo: light, citrus notes of apple, lotus blossom, zesty pomelo and blackcurrant.
White Rabbit: creamy, warm notes of condensed milk, cream and vanilla.
Grape Gummy: sweet and nostalgic, fruity notes of fizzy grape, apple, pear and sugar cubes.
Melon Soda: warm, fruity notes of honeydew melon, creamy jasmine, sugar syrup and vanilla.
- Trim your wick. Always trim your wick to 5mm before burning. You could use a trimmer, scissors, nail clippers or pinch the burnt wick with your fingers!
- The first burn is the most important. Be sure to let your candle melt all the way to the sides on its first burn, to prevent tunnelling.
- Place it in a central space.
- Our candles are made from pure soy wax, which means there may be some frosting as it tries to return to its natural state. This doesn’t affect the quality of your candle. Be sure to store your candles with its lid on, in a cool, dark place.