Able Sisters Soy Candle
A fresh classic floral scent, our Able Sisters Soy Candle channels the cosy, homegrown ambience of Mabel and Sable’s little sewing cottage. Notes of pink geranium, peony and vanilla culminate in a lightweight, dewy aroma that’s perfect in your hallway, kitchen or living room.
- 180g / 6.35oz
- 100% soy wax
- Sustainably sourced wooden wick
- Recyclable amber glass jar
- Recyclable aluminium lid
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free
- Average burn time: 30+ hours.
Light and fresh floral notes of peony, pink geranium, vanilla bean and dew.
- Trim your wick. Always trim your wick to 5mm before burning. You could use a trimmer, scissors, nail clippers or pinch the burnt wick with your fingers!
- The first burn is the most important. Be sure to let your candle melt all the way to the sides on its first burn, to prevent tunnelling.
- Place it in a central space.
- Our candles are made from pure soy wax, which means there may be some frosting as it tries to return to its natural state. This doesn’t affect the quality of your candle. Be sure to store your candles with its lid on, in a cool, dark place.