Soy Candle Christmas Cracker
Share the & Chai love with them this holiday season with our limited edition Soy Candle Christmas Cracker. Our classic Soy Candles, housed in a recyclable amber jar with a crackling wooden wick and recyclable gold aluminium lid. Charmingly wrapped in a half cracker and hand-finished with a gold ribbon. We’ll do the wrapping, so there’s one less thing on your to-do list.
- 180g / 6.35oz
- 100% soy wax
- Sustainably sourced wooden wick
- Recyclable amber glass jar
- Recyclable aluminium lid
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free
- Average burn time: 30+ hours.
Signature: Creamy fruity notes of green apple, white lilies, pear, tonka and vanilla.
Isabelle: Soft floral notes of ylang-ylang, French vanilla, apricot, sandalwood and jasmine.
Celeste: Fresh fruity notes of mint leaf, rhubarb, lemon and sugar.
Able Sisters: Light and fresh floral notes of pink geranium, pomegranate, peach, peony, vanilla bean and musk.
K.K. Slider: Warm, woody notes of freesia, bergamot, incense, tonka bean, patchouli and tobacco flower.
The Nooklings: Juicy, fruity notes of mango, basil leaf and lime.
Brewster: Dark + aromatic notes of arabica coffee bean, espresso, vanilla pod and tonka.
Wisp: Clean, light floral notes of green tea, white plum, cashmere and sandalwood.
Leif: Fresh, woody notes of blackcurrant, balsam, pine and oakmoss.
Sundaze: Delicate + creamy notes of coconut milk, cinnamon, sweet vanilla, sandalwood and cedar.
Duvet Daze: Fresh and clean notes of white tea, mandarin, jasmine, amber and musk.
Evermore: Deliciously warm, fruity notes of Asian pear, plum, cassis, mulberry and red berries.
Amberwood: Sweet + warm, aromatic notes of honey accord, amber and teakwood with a hint of citrus orange.
Apple Grove: Cosy, warm notes of sweet caramel, green apple and cocoa cream whip.
Jingle: Comforting + warm notes of spiced apple, cinnamon and vanilla buttercream.
Merry: Juicy fruity notes of cranberries, orange zest, raspberry, nutmeg and tonka.
- Trim your wick. Always trim your wick to 5mm before burning. You could use a trimmer, scissors, nail clippers or pinch the burnt wick with your fingers!
- The first burn is the most important. Be sure to let your candle melt all the way to the sides on its first burn, to prevent tunnelling.
- Place it in a central space.
- Our candles are made from pure soy wax, which means there may be some frosting as it tries to return to its natural state. This doesn’t affect the quality of your candle. Be sure to store your candles with its lid on, in a cool, dark place.