Hunting for Autumn Soy Candle
Created in collaboration with our friend Jaye from Hunting for Autumn, this cosy autumnal bundle takes direct inspiration from our collective love for coffee and seasonal drinks. The Hunting for Autumn Soy Candle glows with notes of caramel syrup, spiced vanilla, coffee beans, vanilla and almond.
- 180g / 6.35oz
- 100% soy wax
- Sustainably sourced wooden wick
- Recyclable amber glass jar
- Recyclable aluminium lid
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free
- Average burn time: 30+ hours.
Cosy, comforting notes of caramel syrup, spiced vanilla, coffee beans, vanilla and almond.
To get the most from your & Chai Scented Candles, we have a few tips for you…
- Trim your wick. Always trim your wick to 5mm before burning. You could use a trimmer, scissors, nail clippers or pinch the burnt wick with your fingers!
- The first burn is the most important. Be sure to let your candle melt all the way to the sides on its first burn, to prevent tunnelling.
- Place it in a central space.
- Our candles are made from pure soy wax, which means there may be some frosting as it tries to return to its natural state. This doesn’t affect the quality of your candle. Be sure to store your candles with its lid on, in a cool, dark place.