Year of the Tiger Soy Candle
Usher in fortuitous new beginnings with our Year of the Tiger Soy Candle, especially for 2022. Dialling up the drama with a smoky, incense tone, this candle brings the oriental fragrance family to life; we’ve blended in amber accord, bitter orange and a touch of fig. The result? One of our favourite scents to date. Housed in a Kraft box with a red sealing label.
- 180g / 6.35oz
- 100% soy wax
- Sustainably sourced wooden wick
- Recyclable amber glass jar
- Limited edition recyclable gold aluminium lid
- Housed in a Kraft box with a red sealing label
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free
- Average burn time: 30+ hours.
Floriental, musky notes of amber accord, bitter orange, sandalwood, ylang-ylang, fig, musk and incense.
- Trim your wick. Always trim your wick to 5mm before burning. You could use a trimmer, scissors, nail clippers or pinch the burnt wick with your fingers!
- The first burn is the most important. Be sure to let your candle melt all the way to the sides on its first burn, to prevent tunnelling.
- Place it in a central space.
- Our candles are made from pure soy wax, which means there may be some frosting as it tries to return to its natural state. This doesn’t affect the quality of your candle. Be sure to store your candles with its lid on, in a cool, dark place.