Amberwood Soy Candle
Inspired by quiet corners in your old favourite coffee shop, Amberwood Soy Candle glows with warm notes of honey accord, clove spice and amber. An underscore of cedarwood, patchouli and musk provides a soft, aromatic finale.
- 180g / 6.35oz
- 100% soy wax
- Sustainably sourced wooden wick
- Recyclable amber glass jar
- Recyclable aluminium lid
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free
- Average burn time: 30+ hours.
Sweet + warm, aromatic notes of honey accord, amber and teakwood with a hint of citrus orange.
- Trim your wick. Always trim your wick to 5mm before burning. You could use a trimmer, scissors, nail clippers or pinch the burnt wick with your fingers!
- The first burn is the most important. Be sure to let your candle melt all the way to the sides on its first burn, to prevent tunnelling.
- Place it in a central space.
- Our candles are made from pure soy wax, which means there may be some frosting as it tries to return to its natural state. This doesn’t affect the quality of your candle. Be sure to store your candles with its lid on, in a cool, dark place.